Features at a glance
4 Tonne Lift Capacity with adjustable descent speed
Extra Width between posts
Asymmetric arm design
3 Stage Front Arms with recessed stop bolts
Solid billet gear type automatic arm locks
2 Stage drop in/screw Lift Pads
Lifting time: 40~60 sec
Dimension: 2726 x 3440 x 3750 mm
Net weight: 700 kg
Dual hydraulic rams with bleed nipple
Powder coated finish
Fast acting roof protection bar
Pre stretched high tensile twin balance cables
Positive engagement safety locks
Max lift height: 1890-1930 mm
Floor to Top Bar distance 3561 mm – 3770 mm
Cylinder stroke: 1800 mm
Lowering time: 30~45 sec
Packing dimension: 2770 x 1140 x 420 mm
Gross weight: 750 kg
Real world benefits in plain English:
- The hoist can be assembled at two different heights 3980mm or 3680mm. We recommend the highest setting if possible. This way a 4WD or high roof van/ute can be lifted without the operator having to bend over to work.
- The hoist is of a twin ram, twin cable, twin lock design. This design is the most reliable and safest in the market.
- Direct lift hydraulic rams mean there is no lift chains or pulleys. This simplifies maintenance and there are less moving parts to wear.
- The rams locate into the base of the hoist rather than bolted into the top of the hoist post. This means all of the weight of the vehicle is distributed through the workshop floor. This design means the post is used for stability only, rather than lifting plus stability resulting in a much less stressed post.
- Hydraulic parachute valves are fitted to the rams. These valves deploy in the unlikely event of a hydraulic hose failure and allow the hoist to descend at a controlled pace to the nearest lock.
- German technology hoses.
- Both lift rams have bleed valves. This simple addition ensure no air is trapped in the slave side ram.
- A single hose runs from the power pack to the slave side of the hoist. This means there is no “joiner” in the middle of the top cross beam. Therefore there is no chance of an oil leak onto the vehicle if stored for long periods.
- Each lock is spaced approximately 200mm apart. The locks work at a very low height meaning that you are safe to work under the hoist even if you roll under on a garage creeper.
- Automatically deploying safety locks. There is no need to remember to engage the locks before walking under a vehicle.